- Design/Build - Construction of a new two (2) storey barracks, dining hall, kitchen facility, parking lots, perimeter fence, driveway, sidewalk system, and complete site utilities for the Joint Interagency Task Force West - US PACOM (JIATF-w) in conjunction with the Indonesia National Narcotics Board. The project is located in Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia. Contract Award September 2010.
- Construction of seven (7) new Barracks, Wash Facilities, Food preparation, and dining facilities, Along with the repair of existing, and construction of additional roads, sidewalks, wells, lighting and electrical distribution, for the U.S. Navy's GPOI Training Facilities, Kampong Spoe, Cambodia. Completed the project in April 2010.
- Design/Build - Construction of a Close Quarters Battle (CQB) Training Facility, Camp Erawan, Thailand. The project consists of the construction for the U.S. Navy of a two-story shoot house for military training. Awarded May, 2009, completed January 21, 2010.
- Construction management of development infrastructure for an upscale private residential compound in Jom Tien, Thailand. Completed December 2013.
- Construction of the access road right of way for the Al Jais Mountain Resort, for the Government of Ras al Khaimah, UAE. The project involved the removal of 15 million tons of rock, and is compensated under an innovative scheme allowing the contractor to sell the removed rock. Project completed June 2011.
- Management of construction of a 50,000 square foot office/warehouse in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai UAE. Project completed May 2010.